Mindfulness is the process of bringing your attention to what is happening in the moment. This can be done through various exercises or meditation. The Mindfulness practitioner can help with:
- Children and adolescents who are experiencing negative thoughts. How can I focus on the present moment and enjoy now?
- Parents who are struggling to manage the balance of life with a child with difficulties.
- Families who need help to learn to enjoy life as it is now and not worry about what the future may bring or even tomorrow.
Is Mindfulness only about meditation? No! There are many ways to be mindful:
- Learn to have mindful meals.
- Learn to go for mindful walks.
- Learn to respond to others mindfully (respond rather than react).
- Learn to respond to situations mindfully and to avoid stress or panic.
Mindfulness can be offered in groups, with families or individuals.
Annabelle is a certified .b mindfulness in schools practitioner: